- Thematic focusClimate, Health & Equality
- Investment rangeEUR 50-500k
- Investment StageAngel / Seed
Equity and Debt
The EQT Foundation is committed to improving access to capital for impact entrepreneurs
The entrepreneurs can get support via grants for pilot studies and R&D development, either through research institutions or by supporting the startups in setting up non-profit entities.
EQT Foundation supports
- Entrepreneurs building solutions with the potential to remove or avoid significant amounts of greenhouse gases
- Entrepreneurs building market-based or marked-building solutions for disadvantaged populations
Selection criteria for entrepreneurs
EQT Foundation uses the “Impact Management Project’s five dimensions of impact” to evaluate the potential contribution the entrepreneurs can make towards EQT Foundation’s Impact metrics’:
- What Impact outcome is occuring?
- Who experiences the outcome, and do they qualify as underserved?
- How much of the impact is occuring?
- Contribution of EQT Foundation support
- Risk to people and planet if impact does not occur as expected?
- High potential of impact
- Disruptive Solution
Our hidden superpower is the EQTarian drive. We match the entrepreneurs we back with a mentor from EQT's global network of advisors and recruit a deal team consisting of engaged employees and investment professionals at EQT. We bring expertise and our proven value creation toolbox to help early-stage impact companies attract growth capital.
Share your idea with us!
Please submit your pitch deck here.