- Research area:Impact transparency
- Grant range€50k - €1M
EQT Foundation supports research projects with the potential to accelerate the shift to impact economies
EQT Foundation supports
- The development of open-source tools and models for integrating impact into financial decision-making
- Research projects that empower companies to better measure and manage their impact
- Efforts to close the impact data gap
The Foundation is eager to help researchers translate the value of impact into monetary terms that can be integrated into financial reporting and help drive impact transparency. This is an area with a lot of exciting development and EQT
Foundation is looking to fund public goods, research projects and network organizations encouraging impact investing.
- High potential and novel research
- Credible team of researchers
- A non-profit entity or academic institution receiving the grant
With over 170 portfolio companies and 500+ industry experts in EQT's network, we are looking to shorten the time from idea to proof of concept. Setting aside time for case studies and pilots if often not prioritized. EQT Foundation administers EQT's pilot study budget and can easily provide relevant case studies for researchers with new methodologies that they want to test out. We also support research into solving industry-wide transformation challenges.
Interested in applying for a grant?
Please head over to our online application form and apply!